Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sweet Cinnamon Rolls!!

These are super yummy cinnamon rolls!! My friends and husband are always asking me to make them!! I hope you like them too!! :)

Sweet Recipe:
3 Tbsp. Yeast
4 cups milk (Warmed)
2/3 cup sugar
12 to 14 cups of Flour
3 to 4 tsp salt
4 eggs
2 sticks butter (Melt butter)
1 cup warm water

Cover with a cloth in a warm place, let it rise until doubles in size..Then pinch it down and the roll it out like the photo below and spread "Butter" half melted over it then sprinkle it with "Cinnamon and brown sugar" roll it up like a long bat and then cut about 3" thick rolls and put them on a pan like below and let them rise again for about 35 mins!


Let them double in size before putting them in the oven!
Frosting:
Melted butter
add powdered sugar
milk
vanilla

1 comment:

  1. This looks so yummy I can't wait to try it. I think I might try and and freeze the dough so I can eat it later! YUM-O

    ReplyDelete